Cornell has joined the National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity, a nationally recognized, independent organization providing online career development and mentoring resources.
The subscription entitles all faculty, academic staff and graduate students access to tools to increase research and writing productivity and improve work-life balance.
- The weekly Monday Motivator;
- Guest Expert Webinars;
- 14-day Writing Challenge;
- Private, moderated discussion forums; and a
- Library of past webinars.
To access this resource, please register:
- Go to www.faculty.diversity.org/join;
- Under “Select Your Institution,” choose “Cornell University”.
- Select “Activate my Membership”.
- Complete the registration form using your Cornell email address.
- Check your Cornell email account to find a confirmation/welcome email. Click “Activate Account” in the email.
Please contact OFDD@cornell.edu if you have questions.