Monday, April 24, 2017
12:00 to 1:00 p.m.
Lunch will be served at 11:30 a.m.
423 King-Shaw Hall (ILR Conference Center)
The goal of this session is to share information about managing childcare. Panelists will cover various topics such as:
· Deciding on care options for infants, toddlers, preschoolers, and school-aged kids
· What to consider when you choose a childcare provider (large center, home care, nanny, au pair, etc.)
· Consideration when hiring a caregiver at your home
· Creative solutions for sick care
· Juggling care when children are out of routine care (e.g. school vacations, parents traveling for work)
· Resources available from the Office of Human Resources to help manage childcare while working at Cornell
Elisha Cohn, Assistant Professor
English, College of Arts & Sciences
Amy Kuceyeski, Instructor of Mathematics in Radiology and Neuroscience, Feil Family Brain & Mind Research Institute
Weill Cornell Medicine
Sean E. Rogers, Assistant Professor, Employment Relations, Human Resources and Law, School of Hotel Administration
Cornell SC Johnson College of Business
Eileen McCoy Whang
Work/Life Consultant, Human Resources
Attendance at this workshop is by invitation only. Please notify email@example.com of your interest in attending our events.